Rehabilitation and Aesthetics Burgalesa SLU undertakes to make its website accessible, in accordance with the Royal Decree 1112/2018, of September 7, on accessibility of websites and applications
This accessibility statement applies to www.balneariobienestar.com
This website is partially compliant with the UNE-EN 301549:2019 standard (equivalent to the A and AA compliance level requirements of WCAG 2.1) due to the exceptions indicated below.
content not accessible
- Lack of compliance with Royal Decree 1112/2018, of September 7: there could be specific editing errors on some web page, both in HTML content and in final documents, published after September 20, 2018 (date of entry in force of Royal Decree 1112/2018, of September 7). Specifically, there may be errors in those documents that contain graphics, complex tables or in those that were electronically signed before their accessibility review.
- The content does not fall within the scope of applicable law.
- There could be occasional editing errors on a page that will be resolved as soon as they are detected.
Preparation of the accessibility statement:
This statement was prepared on 05/30/2023.
The method used to prepare the declaration has been a self-assessment carried out by the company itself.
Last revision of the declaration: 05/30/2023
Observations and contact information:
You can transfer any suggestion, doubt or clarification about the accessibility requirements through email firstname.lastname@example.org for example:
- Report any possible breach by this website
- Convey other content access difficulties
- Formulate any other query or suggestion for improvement related to the accessibility of the website
The currently visible version of this website is from May 2023– and on that date the accessibility level in force at that time was reviewed.
As of said date, periodic partial reviews of the new or modified web content are carried out, both of the templates and of the final published pages and documents, in order to ensure compliance with the accessibility requirements of the UNE-EN 301549 Standard. :2019, considering the exceptions of Royal Decree 1112/2018, of September 7.
Among others, the following measures are adopted to facilitate accessibility:
- Using alt text on images
- Links provide details of the function or destination of the hyperlink
- Use of W3C standards: XHTML 1.0, CSS 3.0, WAI AA.